The Sound of the Trees —— Robert · Frost ( 1874 -1963 ) 一 些 树 声 音 —— 原 著 / 罗伯特 · 佛罗斯特 ( 美 / 1874 - 1963 )
—— 翻 译 / '解 '读 - 李世纯 - 中国 长春 - 2019. 11. 18
I wonder about the 'trees. / 2
嗯,知道啊——真想知道,
Why do we wish to bear
都是为啥,想啊总想总想:
Forever the noise of 'these / 2'
尝受那些,那些树的鼓噪,
More than another noise
哦,远胜远胜哎,尝受这些,
So close to our dwelling place?
这些树的喧嚣?唉——呦——
We suffer them by the day
这些,这些树呦,扎根咫尺,
Till we lose all measure of pace,
唉——呦,作你作你,她整天作你,
And fixity in our joys,
作你方寸大乱,她乐此不疲,
And acquire a listening 'air. / 3
作你没着没落儿,她津津乐道;
They are that that talks of going
走——走,她口口声声扬言走,
But never gets away;
哼哼——从没见她走;
And that talks no less for knowing,
走——走,她口口声声那个走,哼, As it grows wiser and older,
至少明白告诉你:让位,No,
That now 'it means to stay. / 4
才不呢,当我弱智青葱树苗哪;
My feet tug at the floor
唉——地板地板,我脚搓地板,
And my head sways to my shoulder
耸肩耸肩,唉——呦,我摇头带耸肩,
Sometimes when I watch 'trees sway, / '4
遥望啊,每每穿门透窗我遥望啊,那些树,
From the window or the door.
摇摇曳曳那些树,嚯,招展哪——枝干招展 ... ...
I shall set forth for somewhere,
走,真想拔腿走,管我往哪走;
I shall make the reckless choice
哼,吓唬我,要是喧喧嚣嚣这些树,
Some day when they are in voice
渣渣哄哄再吓我,走,走,我走,
And tossing so as to scare
竟然吓唬我——她顶头上司白云朵,
The white clouds over them on.
走,我走,说走就走,二话没有,
I shall have less to say,
她,她她她她,她——
But I shall be gone.
爱咋咋地,她爱咋咋地 ... ...
大牛,别默默的看了,快登录帮我点评一下吧!:)
登录 立即注册