找回密码
 立即注册
本帖最后由 翻译频道 于 2022-10-13 11:59 编辑

The Kind Moon
Sara Teasdale

好心肠的月亮

莎拉 · 蒂斯黛尔

I think the moon is very kind
我觉得月亮心善
To take such trouble just for me.
特意带给我这般烦扰。
He came along with me from home
他离家一路随我
To keep me company.
与我相陪相伴。

He went as fast as I could run;
他依我跑动的速度行走;
I wonder how he crossed the sky?
我好奇他如何穿越天际?
I'm sure he hasn't legs and feet
我确定他无脚无腿
Or any wings to fly.
抑或飞翔的翅羽。

Yet here he is above their roof;
此时此刻他就在他们屋顶之上;
Perhaps he thinks it isn't right
也许他觉着我独行太远
For me to go so far alone,
确实不妥,
Tho' mother said I might.
纵然母亲说我可以。


At Sea
在海上
莎拉 · 蒂斯黛尔

IN the pull of the wind I stand, lonely,
风的拉扯中我站着,孤独地
On the deck of a ship, rising, falling,
在船的甲板上,起起落落,
Wild night around me, wild water under me,
狂野的夜绕我,狂野的水在我脚底,
Whipped by the storm, screaming and calling.
被风暴抽打着,尖叫又呼喊。
Earth is hostile and the sea hostile,
敌意的大地敌意的海面,
Why do I look for a place to rest?
为何我寻找休息之地?
I must fight always and die fighting
我必须一直争斗屡败屡战
With fear an unhealing wound in my breast.
带着胸中未愈的伤口和恐惧。

Sara Teasdale
注:at sea 还有“迷茫”的意思。
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

网友点评

倒序浏览
通俗的语言,优美的节奏。赏~~~
自然之美,丰盛端庄。
回复 使用道具 举报
许剑桐 发表于 2022-10-12 20:09
通俗的语言,优美的节奏。赏~~~

谢谢许老师鼓励!
回复 使用道具 举报
返回顶部