欣赏,意境非常美~
回复 使用道具 举报
一二四句尾韵押/i/  , 不是很理解的,为何是押/i/  ? 请指教。。
回复 使用道具 举报
忒绿诗歌 来自手机 论坛元老 2022-11-20 13:00:32
感谢小饮君赏读
回复 使用道具 举报
忒绿诗歌 来自手机 论坛元老 2022-11-20 13:02:56
Near, drowsy, arriving 最后元音是/i/。不知道我正确理解你的问题了吗?

点评

有待商榷  详情 回复 发表于 2022-11-27 11:13
回复 使用道具 举报
忒绿诗歌 发表于 2022-11-20 13:02
Near, drowsy, arriving 最后元音是/i/。不知道我正确理解你的问题了吗?

有待商榷
自然之美,丰盛端庄。
回复 使用道具 举报
忒绿诗歌 来自手机 论坛元老 2022-11-27 23:12:18
许编问好
回复 使用道具 举报
忒绿诗歌 来自手机 论坛元老 2022-11-27 23:13:33
关于押韵的一段话,摘抄在这里,供友友们参考
回复 使用道具 举报
忒绿诗歌 来自手机 论坛元老 2022-11-27 23:13:51
What Is a Rhymed Poem?  A rhymed poem is a work of poetry that contains rhyming vowel sounds at particular moments. (Common vowel sounds are also known as “assonance”—not to be confused with “consonance” which refers to common consonant sounds.) There are many varieties of rhyming poetry within the English language, from sonnets to limericks to nursery rhymes.  Not all poetry rhymes, however. Blank verse, for instance, is a poetic form that features rhythmic rules (such as iambic pentameter) but no rhymes. Free verse makes no requirements for meter or rhyme.     划重点:     What Are the Different Types of Rhyming Poems?   Rhyming poetry takes many forms. Some of these include:  1. Perfect rhyme. A rhyme where both words share the exact assonance and number of syllables. Also known as an exact rhyme, a full rhyme, or a true rhyme.  2. Slant rhyme. A rhyme formed by words with similar, but not identical, assonance and/or the number of syllables. Also known as a half rhyme, an imperfect rhyme or a near rhyme.  3. Eye rhyme. Two words that look similar on a page, but do not actually rhyme in spoken pronunciation. (Examples include “move” and “love,” or “hour” and “pour.”)  4. Masculine rhyme. A rhyme between the final stressed syllables of two lines.  5. Feminine rhyme. A multi-syllable rhyme where both stressed and unstressed syllables rhyme with their respective counterparts. For instance, the words “crazy” and “lazy” form feminine rhymes. The syllables “cra” and “la” are stressed rhymes, and “zy” and “zy” are unstressed rhymes.  6. End rhymes. These are rhymes that occur between the final words on two particular lines of poetry. End rhymes can be either masculine (for instance “below” and “furlough”) or feminine (for instance “actual” and “factual”).
回复 使用道具 举报
返回顶部