找回密码
 立即注册

© 安琪尔 高级会员   /  2020-11-22 14:46  /   148 浏览 版权:保留作者信息

I am only waiting for love to give myself up at last into his hands.That is why it is so late and why I have been guilty of such omissions.

They come with their laws and their codes to bind me fast; but I evade them ever, for I am only waiting for love to give myself up at last into his hands.

People blame me and call me heedless; I doubt not they are right in their blame.

The market day is over and work is all done for the busy. Those who came to call me in vain have gone back in anger. I am only waiting for love to give myself up at last into his hands.

我不过是在等待爱,我放弃自我唯唯诺诺,最终把自己交到他手里。那正是为什么我如此拖延如此罔顾他人而内疚的缘由。

他们带着他们的处事准则和行为规范来牢牢地约束我;但我总是逃避,因为我不过是在等待爱,我放弃自我唯命是从,最终把自己交到他手里。

人们责怪我,说我不管不顾;我并不怀疑他们对我的正确指责。

赶集的一天结束,所有的劳碌都已完毕。那些白费力气来叫我的人愠怒而返;我不过是在等待爱,我放弃自我唯命是听,最终把自己交到他手里。

泰戈尔
安琪尔  译

Clouds heap upon clouds and it darkens. Ah, love, why dost thou let me wait outside at the door all alone?

In the busy moments of the noontide work I am with the crowd, but on this dark lonely day it is only for thee that I hope.

If thou showest me not thy face, if thou leavest me wholly aside, I know not how I am to pass these long, rainy hours.

I keep gazing on the far-away gloom of the sky, and my heart wanders wailing with the restless wind.

云层堆积天色渐暗。呵,爱呀,为什么你让我在门外独自守候?

白天工作繁忙时我簇拥在人群里,但在这黯淡寂寥的日子我只希望有你。

如果你不肯露脸,如果你完全把我晾在一边,我不知该如何度过这漫长的雨天。

我久久凝望远处晦暗的天际,我的心随着不眠的风辗转悲咽。

泰戈尔
安琪尔  译
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

网友点评

倒序浏览
你翻译常使用四字四字词语,选择与组合的好棒哇~ 问好安琪尔
百年后我们肉体沉入大海 灵魂飘去月球