找回密码
 立即注册

© 安琪尔 高级会员   /  2020-10-4 15:22  /   127 浏览 版权:保留作者信息

Thou hast made me endless, such is thy pleasure. This frail vessel thou emptiest again and again, and fill it ever with fresh life.

This little flute of a reed thou hast carried over hills and dales, and hast breathed through it melodies eternally new.

At the immortal touch of thy hands my little heart loses its limits in joy and gives birth to utterance ineffable.

Thy infinite gifts come to me only on these very small hands of mine. Ages pass, and still thou pour into, and still there is room to fill.

吉檀迦利
你已使我永无止境,这是你如许的欢喜。
这只易碎的容器,你一次次清空后,又总是以鲜活的生命注满。

这苇短笛,你携它越过山陵与溪谷,并从芦秆里吹出永新的旋律。

在你双手万古流芳的爱抚下,我幼小的心灵脱缰于喜悦之中,并语出惊人。

你无尽的赐予只倾注于我这双小小手之上。岁月荏苒,你依然倾泻不止,而我仍有空间可待填满。

泰戈尔
安琪尔 译

When thou commandest me to sing it seems that my heart would break with pride; and I look to thy face, and tears come to my eyes.

All that is harsh and dissonant in my life melts into one sweet harmony---and my adoration spreads wings like a glad bird on its flight across the sea.

I know thou takest pleasure in my singing. I know that only as a singer I come before thy presence.

I touch by the edge of the far-spreading wing of my song thy feet which I could never aspire to reach.

Drunk with the joy of singing I forget myself and call thee friend who art my lord.

当你命令我歌咏时,我的心仿佛要骄傲地炸裂,我望向你的脸庞,眼泪就涌上眼眶。

我生命中所有的粗砺和尖锐都融化成一组柔美的和声——
而我的渴慕展开翼翅如一只快乐的鸟,翱翔万里越过海洋。

我知道,你在我的歌唱中拾得乐趣。我知道,为了配合你的莅临我只有以歌者的身份而来。

乘着歌声的翅膀我触探到你的双足,我未敢渴望抵达的广袤边际。

熏醉在歌唱的喜悦中,我忘乎所以,并称呼你我的主人为朋友。

泰戈尔
安琪尔 译
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

网友点评

倒序浏览