找回密码
 立即注册

© 安琪尔 高级会员   /  2020-11-5 21:59  /   218 浏览 版权:保留作者信息

The song that I came to sing remains unsung to this day.

I have spent my days in stringing and in unstringing my instrument.The time has not come true, the words have not been rightly set; only there is the agony of wishing in my heart.

The blossom has not opened; only the wind is sighing by.

I have not seen his face, nor have I listened to his voice; only I have heard his gentle footsteps from the road before my house.

The livelong day has passed in spreading his seat on the floor; but the lamp has not been lit and I cannot ask him into my house.

I live in the hope of meeting with him; but this meeting is not yet.

那首我想要唱的歌,迄今仍难以启齿。

每天我都在做给乐器上弦解弦的事。时机未到,歌词尚未填妥;只有期待的痛苦在我心中煎熬。

花儿未开;只有风儿轻叹而过。

未曾谋面,也未耳闻其声;只听得他的跫然足音从我家门前这条路经过。

长日悠悠,时光就在我铺设他地上的座位中流逝;但是灯没亮我不能请他进屋。

我怀抱与他相见的期望过活;但是这个相见的时机还未到来。

泰戈尔
安琪尔  译

My desires are many and my cry is pitiful, but ever didst thou save me by hard refusals; and this strong mercy has been wrought into my life through and through.

Day by day thou art making me worthy of the simple, great gifts that thou gavest to me unasked -- this sky and the light, this body and the life and the mind -- saving me from perils of overmuch desire.

There are times when I languidly linger and times when I awaken and hurry in search of my goal; but cruelly thou hidest thyself from before me.

Day by day thou art making me worthy of thy full acceptance by refusing me ever and anon, saving me from perils of weak, uncertain desire.

我的欲望太多,我的哭泣也可怜兮兮,但你拯救我,贯以冰冷的拒绝;而这强硬的仁慈已彻底洗礼了我的生命。

你使我与纯粹,伟大的天赐日趋匹配,无需索取即可领受的浩恩——这天空和光明,这身躯和生命以及这思想——拯救我于极欲的渊薮。

曾几何时我怠惰消沉,徘徊逡巡。也曾觉醒后急于找寻方向;但你无情地从我眼前将自己隐藏。

你一贯的拒绝而后,拯救我于心智软弱动摇的危境,使我与你全盘的接纳日渐相称。

泰戈尔
安琪尔  译
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

网友点评

倒序浏览
花儿未开;只有风儿轻叹而过。

美丽的诗歌美丽的译文~